Saturday, March 10, 2012

Anamika & Siddesh

I am very thankful to Anamika for having given me this opportunity of capturing their most precious day. Anamika belongs to bengali culture and Siddesh is a Maharashtrian. The marriage was done by Arya Samaj Vidhi. I loved Photographing their marriage because there were 3 flavors throughout the wedding. Bengali, Maharashtrian diluted with Arya Samaj Rituals. God bless the couple.
Have a look at the Facebook album Wedding & Reception for comments and reviews.

















































































































2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sir / Madam,

      It was a real honor for me to have you visited my blog and left a precious comment here. I promise to deliver such work again and again for your satisfaction.

      Do visit my website : www.rareexpressions.com

      Thank you.
      Sourabh Das.
      (0)9833053846
      sourabh.das.images@gmail.com

      Delete