Friday, March 2, 2012

Taruna & Dinesh

Taruna and Dinesh were friends from a long time. Dinesh is a Tulu guy and Taruna is a Rajput but born and brought up in Hydrabad. The marriage was done in a Telegu style. It was Taruna to find me out to capture her wedding. Since I was not in Hyderabad, after lot of confusion or to be honest, doubt, both Dinesh and Taruna finalized me to capture their wedding. I am thankful to both of them for having given me this beautiful opportunity to come out of Mumbai and capture such a beautiful and colorful wedding. I pray to God that may the river of Curd and Milk flowing in their house widen day by day. By the way Taruna has a younger sister who might get married next year so I am looking forward to capture Karuna's wedding also. :-)


Have a look at the Facebook album Here for comments and reviews.

















































No comments:

Post a Comment